Kokemukset, mielipiteet, mallikohtaiset kysymykset yms piikkeihin liittyvä...

Alueen säännöt

Tämä alue on tarkoitettu kevytmoottoripyöriin liittyvälle yleiskeskustelulle, kaikki tekniikkaan liittyvä omalle alueelleen!

Can you tell me what I should take into consideration when m

19.9.2022 10:57

Greetings. I am about to move to Montreal. Can you tell me what I should take into consideration when moving?

Re: Can you tell me what I should take into consideration wh

3.10.2022 2:05

Hello. I've lived here for several years now and I know what you should consider. First of all - the weather, it is very unstable, so prepare for both the cold and the heat. Secondly, I had trouble finding a handyman at home and on this if you do not know how to fix your appliances, then remember the service https://serviceservotech.com/2022/08/%d1%81lothes-dryer-repair-service/ . These guys will help you and you will know who to go to.

20.3.2023 13:50

When choosing a high-quality roof for your home, it's crucial to pay close attention to the materials that will be used for repairs as well as the timing of when they will be carried out. For this reason, I frequently suggest installing a flat roof because they are professionals in this field and always complete the order quickly and effectively. I also like that you can get a free telephone consultation, which is very practical in today's world and enables you to understand the approximate cost and timing of implementation.

30.8.2023 11:23

Canada's weather varies greatly by province. It seems to me that it is worth finding out in advance about where you plan to move. I didn't have much choice because I'm moving to work. My last resort is a three-bedroom house in the suburbs of Toronto. It's not that bad.) The only negative was that our street is under a strong slope and all the streams of water pass by us every rainstorm.You need to constantly check how things are in the garage in such conditions.

30.8.2023 13:00

Asuma kirjoitti:Greetings. I am about to move to Montreal. Can you tell me what I should take into consideration when moving?

There is no universal advice) Moving is always a lot of spent nerves. I'm used to it. I usually rent a house because I often move along with new work projects. I once moved into a new house and encountered mold in the basement after a couple of weeks. It turned out that I did not pay attention to the sealing of the seams. Luckily the landlord went along and sent the guys from Mississauga basement waterproofing - https://www.draincom.ca/basement-waterp ... ssissauga/ The owner of the house was not even surprised, so I assume that this is a common problem in this region.