Kokemukset, mielipiteet, mallikohtaiset kysymykset yms piikkeihin liittyvä...

Alueen säännöt

Tämä alue on tarkoitettu kevytmoottoripyöriin liittyvälle yleiskeskustelulle, kaikki tekniikkaan liittyvä omalle alueelleen!

Is this true?

16.9.2022 0:39

I recently found out that there are times when some bacteria gets into the water and then can harm your health when you wash. Is this true?

Re: Is this true?

22.9.2022 22:47

Yes, it happens, albeit rarely, and it may not be as scary. But, I would still advise you to reinsure yourself and use a shower water filter , which you can get here at a great price and even a discount. It's the best way to deal with a problem like this. The main thing is not to choose the right one, because on the site in the catalog you will find many times more options.

13.3.2024 6:33

In my opinion, you are focusing too much on one specific drawing exercise and in my opinion you need to approach solving your problems a little differently. You may even need to try these amazing weed https://www.shroomsdirect.io/product/lemon-haze-aa/. This is a great tool to expand the boundaries of your consciousness and is sure to make you productive throughout the day, so good luck and health.

13.3.2024 7:06

Yes, it is possible for bacteria to contaminate water and potentially pose a health risk, especially if it's used for washing or other personal hygiene purposes. Bacteria can enter water sources through various means, including runoff from agricultural or industrial activities, sewage leaks, or natural environmental processes.

When contaminated water is used for washing, there is a risk of exposure to harmful bacteria, which can lead to infections or other health problems. It's important to ensure that water sources are properly treated and monitored to minimize the risk of bacterial contamination.
geometry dash
To reduce the likelihood of exposure to harmful bacteria while washing, it's advisable to use clean, treated water from a reliable source whenever possible. Additionally, practicing good hygiene, such as washing hands with soap and clean water, can help prevent the spread of bacteria and reduce the risk of illness.