Kokemukset, mielipiteet, mallikohtaiset kysymykset yms piikkeihin liittyvä...

Alueen säännöt

Tämä alue on tarkoitettu kevytmoottoripyöriin liittyvälle yleiskeskustelulle, kaikki tekniikkaan liittyvä omalle alueelleen!

recovery

10.8.2022 10:31

Don't know what to do if I didn't receive a reservation voucher to my email? Hi. According to the rules of our service the booking voucher is sent to your e-mail within a maximum of 24 hours after the payment of the deposit Halkidiki Guide. If you have not received your voucher after this period, please contact them. They will resolve this issue quickly. I hope I gave you an open answer

Re: recovery

15.8.2022 10:57

Ovatko he jo antaneet sinulle varauskupongin? Matkustaminen voi joskus olla niin vaikeaa. Jopa hotellivaraukset voivat olla stressaavia, minkä vuoksi matkapaketteja kannattaa aina harkita huolellisesti. Muistan käyneeni trooppisessa maassa vuosia sitten, ajattelin, että pysyisimme vain ulkona. Onneksi lähellä oli hotelli, jossa saimme yöpyä.

2.9.2022 18:53

Hi, I believe the best recovery is rest .

2.9.2022 18:55

But my best recovery is with Teen Patti. This is very competitive and widely played in India. The game is played by 3 to 7 people and is played with a deck of 52 cards without jokers. Let's find out more about the game 3 Patti online here तीन पत्ती खेलने वाला ऑनलाइन गेम . Highly recommend it . Good luck !